Ampush: Junior Graphic Designer
Do you take pride in designing clean and beautiful finished visual products? Do you work efficiently and have great attention to detail? Can you tell a moving story through the graphics you create?
Junior Graphic Designer wanted to join a fast-paced tech/advertising startup, Ampush.
The ideal candidate will help develop engaging and compelling digital creative with a focus in video asset creation. Familiarity with the online advertising industry is also a plus.
This is a freelance contract with an expectation of 40 hours / week until the end of the project, with the possibility for an ongoing contract role based on performance and needs.
- Designing performance-focused Facebook and Instagram ads. You will be expected to design ads for social media platforms aimed at hitting performance metrics (e.g. click-through and conversion rate)
- Work with a cross-functional marketing team to build and prioritize against a creative strategy that uses available video and photo assets and resources to meet performance goals and brand standards
- Ideate and execute video content and motion graphics that drives consumer interest and action
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a graphic design role
- High degree of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe After Effects
- Problem solver with strong attention to detail, a high level of communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team while managing multiple graphic design projects simultaneously
- Experience with website funnel optimization and mobile-first design
- Analytics, reporting, and big data information visualization skills
- Degree in graphic design
- Prior startup experience or exposure to social and/or B2B marketing
This position is not eligible for relocation assistance or visa sponsorship.
Ampush reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Ampush is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
In what capacity are you hiring?
On behalf of another company
Where are you in the hiring process?
I’m ready to make a paid hire
Would you like to state a preference for hiring from underrepresented group(s)?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
Is this an independent one off job, or part of a larger project?
Single job with follow up work
For what period of time will the freelancer be needed?
What freelancer experience level is needed? (per hour)
Mid-level (Industry Average): $35-75
Have you used graphic design services before?
What do you need designed?
Advertising materials, Web / digital art, Branding