Resource Management Associates: IT Application Developer (VA28) Charlottesville, United States
Developer is needed in Charlottesville, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Resource Management Associates LLC.
Location: Charlottesville, VA (Hybrid)
Contract: Temporary, Full-time, Contract
- Work as part of a team to transform business requirements into technical solutions.
- Gathers user requirements and feedback to formulate solutions for web applications and systems
- Design, develop, test, deploy, document, and support custom developed small to mid-sized software solutions
- Develop front-end design, database, technical documentation, test procedures, source control, coding, and system configuration.
- Develops UI-UX, navigation, classes, API’s, web services, automation processes, workflow, database objects, reports, and data ETL.
- Develop and maintain database-driven web interfaces.
- Designs and implements responsive, standards-based, accessible, user-focused templates and interfaces.
- Writes simple to complex on-line applications and modifies existing on-line applications.
- Support QA activities for quality delivery-unit, system, user acceptance, and regression testing.
- Manage software development lifecycle and associated development operations software and systems.
- Manage assigned technical support incidents and perform root cause analysis and mitigation.
- Design, develop and deploy low code cloud-based solutions.
- Monitor systems for optimized data storage and processing functions in accordance with security policies and best practices.
- Monitor and optimize the use of development operations related cloud services.
Pay: $40.00 - $45.72 per hour
- Modern/responsive design: 3 years (Preferred)
- Programming principles and techniques: 3 years (Preferred)
- Basic SDLC stages/phases, tools, and concepts: 1 year (Preferred)
- Designing/coding/testing/debugging of software applications: 3 years (Preferred)
- Development in .NET frameworks: 2 years (Preferred)
- SQL database development: 2 years (Preferred)
- Client side and server side programming: 1 year (Preferred)
- Azure Devops deployment and management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Powerapps development and workflow design in power automate: 1 year (Preferred)
- API / interface development for various online platforms: 1 year (Preferred)
- UI/UX design with application navigation fundamentals: 1 year (Preferred)
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Developer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.