Paradox: Brand Designer (Full Remote - FR & EN fluent)
This job has been crawled from the web.
Deep inside you are looking for a new adventure with…
- Freedom: feeling free to work remotely or hybrid and being trusted to deliver
- Ambition: growing up surrounded by smart colleagues driven to create something big
- Impact: contributing to transform people lives at scale and feel your own impact in the company
And you deserve it because:
- You have a stunning portfolio showcasing strong visual and branding skills
- You understand the interplay between brand, culture, and community
- You thrive in fast-paced, mission-driven environments
This position is on a freelancing/mission basis and could transform in a full-time position, carried out from our beautiful offices in Dubai, Lisbon (2024) or the comfort of your couch. French and English fluency is required.
But maybe YOU WONDER WHAT’S OUR STORY ?
- At Paradox, we are convinced that people do not want “just a job” anymore.
- We are all craving to have an impact through our professional journey. Some want to start their own venture, some want to become an intrapreneur in their current organization, some others just want their day-to-day tasks to have more meaning.
- Your main goal will be to elevate and execute the brand identity across all Paradox platforms and products.
- To achieve this remarkable feat, you will tackle the following responsibilities:
1- Brand Identity Overhaul
- Revamp Paradox’s global brand identity
- Extend the new brand identity across all existing and upcoming products
- Perfect CEO David Laroche’s brand identity on social media
2- Visual Design
- Create awe-inspiring visual assets for multiple digital and print mediums
- Work closely with the Video team to maintain brand consistency
- Design visuals aimed to boost conversions
3- Branding for New Products
- Build the brand identity for Checked, our upcoming consumer mobile app
- Contribute to branding for our e-learning and coaching programs
- Assist in brand strategy development and implementation
4- Collaborative Work
- Liaise with the Creative Director and Brand Manager on key projects
- Review and provide feedback for design elements produced by other team members
- Contribute to brand-related documentation and style guides
5- Self and Team Growth
- Systemize design processes and share knowledge with the team
- Participate in team brainstorming sessions to drive innovation
- Stay updated with the latest design trends and tools
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF?
- You have 5 to 8 years of experience in Brand Design or a related field
- You have a track-record in developing and executing brand strategies across digital platforms
- Experience in EdTech or a similar industry is a bonus
- Critical Thinker: You evaluate multiple viewpoints before making design decisions
- Excellence Seeker: You always go the extra mile to create awe-inspiring designs
- Self-Starter: You take high ownership of your scope and are known for getting things done
- Growth-Minded: You value receiving and giving feedback to help yourself and others grow
- Detail-Oriented: You don’t miss the fine details that make good design great
- French: fluent
- English: fluent
IT MIGHT NOT BE FOR YOU:
- You don’t like to be challenged and grow in your job
- You don’t like receiving or giving tough feedbacks
- You don’t usually try to improve the processes in place: if they are here, there is a reason
- You like to have very specific tasks assigned to you that won’t evolve in the course of a year
- You like to be told what to do or how to do something on a daily basis
- None of the following reflects your personal interests: personal development / coaching / professional growth / education / edtech / teaching / edutainment / impact startups
- Your only driver is joining a full-remote company: yes, our company culture is cool, but we want people to care about our mission, products, and their job!
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Brand Designer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.