I-2-I Solutions, Inc: PROFESSIONAL MURALIST ARTIST Cañon City, United States
Artworker is needed in Cañon City, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: I-2-I Solutions, Inc.
Location: Cañon City, CO
Contract: Temporary, Part-time, Full-time
Job Title: Professional Muralist Artist
Location: FCC Florence, 5880 State Highway 67 S, Florence CO, 81226
- Schedule: three weekly sessions, each lasting seven hours, primarily between 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM, with a 30-minute unpaid lunch break (Flexibility to adjust weekly hours to meet institutional needs)
- Perform on-site instruction at FCC Florence, with occasional travel to off-site locations for mural projects and exhibitions.
- Develop comprehensive lesson objectives, detailed plans, and well-structured course outlines that align with CAP’s mission.
- Instruct inmates in mural design, painting techniques, and illustration skills, spanning basic, intermediate, and advanced levels.
- Guide participants through the entire process of conceptualizing, executing, and completing mural projects.
- Facilitate constructive conversations and discussions about artwork to promote improved social skills among inmates.
- Encourage artistic expression as a means of healing and coping for participants who have been impacted by trauma.
- Provide insights into the business aspects of creative industries, fostering an understanding of entrepreneurial opportunities.
- Monitor inmate attendance and promptly report any infractions to the relevant institutional authorities.
- Maintain open communication via phone for emergency situations and provide written follow-up statements as needed.
- Professional muralist/artist with a strong portfolio and teaching experience across basic, intermediate, and advanced mural design levels.
- Operating expertise in at least two specified art disciplines.
- Familiarity with industry trends and initiatives related to creative industries and art-making.
- Proficiency in designing curriculum tailored for adult learners in a correctional setting.
- Preferred familiarity with the criminal justice system and experience working with diverse populations impacted by trauma.
- Proven ability to oversee and collaborate with consultants, artists, and instructors.
- Demonstrated experience in developing community-based partnerships.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum of one-year experience coordinating public art projects, including government mural initiatives.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Artworker roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.