Italic: Freelance Web Designer Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines, Philippines
Web Designer is needed in Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines, Philippines.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Location: Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Contract: Not Found
Italic is creating a world of luxury without labels. We believe that luxury today is exclusionary and all about marketing that hurts its customers and manufacturers. Our mission is to create a new model that enables manufacturers to bypass the legacy luxury supply chain and deliver luxury goods with equivalent or better quality directly to consumers. Our customers come to rely on Italic for our quality, timeless design, and radical value.
Freelance Web Designer
Italic is seeking an exceptionally skilled and creative Freelance Web Designer to redefine our platform’s user experience. Your role will be pivotal in creating visually stunning and user-friendly design solutions for our website. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of web design principles and an innovative approach to overcoming design challenges.
- Design and Redesign of Web Pages
- Collaboratively work with our team to design and redesign web pages in accordance with our brand aesthetics
- Focus on user experience by ensuring effective and intuitive navigation, clear font styles, and a compelling visual hierarchy
- Creation of Website Mock-ups and Prototypes
- Develop wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes to provide a visual representation of the design strategy
- Translate brand messaging and aesthetics into functional design concepts
- Responsive and Cross-Browser Design
- Ensure that designs are responsive across all standard screen sizes and compatible with major web browsers
- Implement adaptive design principles to build designs that offer optimal user experience across various devices (desktop, mobile, tablet)
- Feedback Implementation
- Promptly and effectively apply changes in design based on feedback from stakeholders
- Maintain open lines of communication with project stakeholders to ensure design quality and performance meet expectations
- Education and Experience
- Degree in Web Design, Graphic Design, Computer Science, or a related field; equivalent work experience equally valued
- Proficient in design software including Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD), Sketch, Figma, and other relevant tools
- Skills And Abilities
- Demonstrated experience in creating responsive web designs
- Strong understanding of UI and UX principles
- Up-to-date with the latest web design trends and technologies
- Personal Characteristics
- Detail-oriented, with a high standard for quality and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Skilled in conceptualizing creative ideas and visualizing the end product
- Strong communication skills and the ability to explain technical details in simple terms
Great Brands Start With Great People
Our culture focuses on performance, integrity, and longevity. We believe that the best brands are not grown through sheer force but rather through deliberate decision-making and persistent effort over a long period of time. We are committed to creating a workplace where talented individuals can thrive in building an enduring, beloved brand that we all take pride in.
Inputs Over Outputs
We value the effort and work that goes into achieving results rather than just the end result. We believe that investing in our people and processes will lead to better outcomes while also creating a more sustainable and enjoyable environment.
Our company has a flat hierarchy and values the input and ideas of all team members. We believe that everyone has the potential to make a significant contribution to the success of the company.
Small Team, Big Opportunities
As a small team, all employees are expected to take ownership in their work. Some might move faster while others are fine with a slower pace. Those who seek to move faster in their career will be able to do so based solely on merit, contribution, and performance.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Web Designer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.