AllSTEM Connections: Application Developer - Java III (Advanced) United States
App Developer is needed in United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: AllSTEM Connections
Contract: Contractor, Temporary, Full Time, 5 Months
App project configurator
Our client is a global healthcare leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines and vaccines, as well as animal health products. Our client’s Global Workplace and Enterprise Services (GWES) division is looking for a candidate for its Smart Building Innovations team. The primary focus will be to help configure our company’s global workplace app. This project will be rolled out in multiple sites around the world, and you will have an opportunity to work closely with many sites leads and important stakeholders. This is your chance to make a big impact. This will be a very fast-paced and high-visibility project. Interested candidates do not need to have IT background but must have the following capabilities:
- Able to learn a new program quickly
- Some familiarity with mobile apps and the development process
- Familiar with agile project management and use of JIRA.
- Must be very detail-oriented
- Excellent at keeping themselves organized
- Can self-manage their workload and time
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Very familiar with Microsoft Programs such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Can work individually as well as in a team environment with colleagues from different departments such as IT, marketing, facilities, real estate etc.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to shift gears as needed
Education and experience:
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, or a related technical field
- Minimum 8-10 years of work experience in a professional environment
- Experience working in a large corporate cross-functional environment and working with diverse colleagues from different departments such as IT, marketing, facilities, real estate
- Should have experience with mobile apps and the app development process.
- Mobile app configuration, Technical IT work
- Agile PM, Jira
- They will work/using the backend of the mobile application.
- Microsoft Programs such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Note: This is a fully remote 5Months of contract with the possibility of an extension.
- Candidate Preferred: EST and CST Zone
Up to $69.00 per hour
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.