Epitec: Tableau Developer (6M) Chicago, United States
Developer is needed in Chicago, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Location: Chicago, IL
Contract: Full-time, Contract, 6 Months
JOB SUMMARY FOR TABLEAU DEVELOPER:
- We are hiring for a Tableau Developer position within our clients leading. This candidate will be responsible for hands-on development of Tableau based BI solutions with data extracted through API’s from various data sources such as Jira. This position reports to the Sr. Manager of Engineering Analytics. By using the data and capabilities within JIRA and Tableau, this person will drive automated reporting of KPI’s. This role uses Tableau to drive process transformation across the workflows. Key business partners for this role include Product teams, CX team, Markets, Agile COE, JIRA Support team, and various testing teams. The candidate will have shown a combination of Tableau development skills and project management skills to oversee end-to-end process of designing, building, and rolling out BI solutions.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR TABLEAU DEVELOPER:
- Create BI solutions including backend data extraction and frontend data visualization using hands-on technical skills
- Design and build databases and ETL processes
- Automate data workflows and implement monitoring and error handling processes
- Ensure data integrity and data accuracy of BI solutions
- Design wireframes for Tableau dashboards
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, brainstorm the art of the possible, and develop user stories for BI solutions
- Manage a backlog of user stories, Sprint backlog, and Kanban board for BI solutions using Agile standard methodologies
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Recommend continuous improvement opportunities for BI solutions
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE FOR TABLEAU DEVELOPER:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, data science, or communications
- 3+ years of hands-on development experience including data extraction, data pipelines, data cleansing, data modeling, and data visualizations
- Strong SQL and relational database skills
- Tableau experience
- Extracting data using APIs
- Python scripting
- AWS – Lambda, RDS, S3, Cloudwatch
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to run meetings with technical participants
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS FOR TABLEAU DEVELOPER:
- Preferred Qualifications
- Full stack development skills
- Experience with JIRA API’s and Jira database tables
- Tableau certifications
- AWS certifications
- Figma or equivalent tool
- Knowledge of how to use and configure Jira
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Project management skills
- Presentation skills
Pay: $68.00 - $73.00 per hour
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.