TEKsystems: PHP Software Developer (HYBRID) Cupertino, United States
Developer is needed in Cupertino, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Location: Cupertino, United States
- Apply here if you want to be a part of one of the biggest companies in Silicon Valley!
- Strong background working on MVC (Model/View/Controller) applications with an emphasis on PHP 8 and Laravel
- If the candidate doesn’t have a lot of PHP experience but they do have experience with React, Ruby, Django, or other MVC frameworks and they are willing to dive deep into PHP then we would consider that candidate as well
- Experience with Livewire is a strong plus
- Experience with Kubernetes for container management is a strong plus
- Experience with PostgreSQL databases is a strong plus
- If the candidate has experience with MSSQL, MySQL, MariaDB or other relational databases then we would consider them as well
- Candidates with UI/UX experience would be strongly considered
Top Skills Details
Additional Skills & Qualifications
- Someone who is okay not being the lead developer, but being a contributor with a point of view
- They have a whole framework and application that is built and running, need to continue building on this and growing the application
- Its currently a well running machine that they need to grow more quickly
- Need some who is experienced in applications or worked in larger platform stuff and can contribute day 1.
- Can read documentation and can start writing code
- Able to take direction with what is currently built out, contribute and collaborate. Not just junior taking tickets
- Someone who can develop new code and new features and bring ideas
- This person would mostly be doing PHP, less database work and mostly back end in the sense of writing code to connect different applications
- Add a table to a database, write a migration script to do this
- Used to working with an MVC platform idea, separating the view
- Expert Level
- We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.