Harvey Nash: UX/UI Designer Frankfort, United States
UX Designer is needed in Frankfort, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Harvey Nash
Location: Frankfort, United States
Web Designer / Web Graphics Designer 9 Multimedia Graphic Designer
READY TO HIRE
About the Cabinet
About the Cabinet is committed to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of our business customers and citizens. We strive to continually improve both the delivery of our products and services and the processes which support that delivery. The Division of Information Technology and Support Services within the Cabinet makes decisions based on this commitment and always strives to provide value to our business units and external stakeholder community. The Cabinet is currently a hybrid 60/40 office/telecommute agency. After 90 days, contractors may be approved for full time telecommute with the possibility of infrequent meetings in the agency’s offices. Please note as an executive branch agency, we are bound to policy and guidance of the elected Executive Branch and subject to any future expansion or removal of telecommuting policies.
Web Designer and Web Graphics Designer are new positions for us, so I don’t yet have formal job descriptions. These positions are heavy in graphic/animation creation and understanding of ADA and UX styling.
- In an effort to make our Unemployment Insurance web sites more accessible we want to improve the customer experience and simply the language, navigations, and instructional information.
- Review UI web sites and make recommendations for Interface Design, accessibility standards, industry standards and trends, and platform standards.
- Designs and builds web page components using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques and tools.
- Assists in development of user interface features, site animation and special effects elements.
- Designs web site to support the organization’s goals relative to external communications.
- Create animated informational videos for training, public information campaigns, and awareness.
- Identify topics or messaging that seems important to stakeholders or the public. We want to educate the public about KY OUI services.
- Excellent knowledge of design applications (Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, After effects, and InDesign) or similar products.
- Collaborate with team members to create engaging content for various social media platforms.
- Create original content (posts, images, photos, videos) for the agency’s social media presence.
- Assist in managing social media accounts and posts.
- Assist in creating and managing marketing campaigns for unemployment insurance programs.
- Review and assess agency web presence for ADA compliance.
$45.00 - $50.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
Frankfort, KY 40601: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Graphic design: 1 year (Required)
- UX: 1 year (Required)
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.