Great British Bell Tents: Freelance Videographer for Outdoor Event Company England, United Kingdom
Videographer is needed in England, United Kingdom.
Client: Great British Bell Tents
Location: England, UK
Contract: Full Time
- Record and edit testimonial videos from clients (approx. 45-second clips).
- Conduct and film interviews with venue partners, including walkthroughs.
- Capture our event setup and takedown processes for content creation on our social media platforms.
- Collaborate with our team to ensure brand style and message consistency.
- Proven experience in videography, including shooting and editing.
- Ability to travel across Sussex, Surrey, Kent, and Hampshire for on-location shoots.
- Own video and editing equipment.
- Strong storytelling skills to create engaging and compelling content.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Short-term project for client testimonials and venue interviews in the next few weeks.
- Ongoing summer project for recording event setups/takedowns.
We are open to discussing rates based on your expertise and the project requirements.
Join us in capturing the essence of unique outdoor events and help us tell our story through your lens!
£6.70-£40.87 per hour
- Company pension
- On-site parking
Video editing: 1 year (preferred)
On the road
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Videographer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.