NPG: Video Editor (PT) Idaho Falls, United States
Video Editor is needed in Idaho Falls, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: NPG of Idaho
Location: Idaho Falls, ID
NPG of Idaho, Eastern Idaho and Western Wyoming’s #1 News organization is looking for a Full-Time News Editor. Responsibilities include editing video, graphic pre-production, and special projects. We offer employees the opportunity to connect with something larger than ourselves. Each day, our employees work alongside great people on fast-paced exciting and innovative projects that inspire change in the world around us. At NPG of Idaho our employees know that growth opportunities are endless, and possibilities are all around us.
- Monitor the rundown(s) for the upcoming show(s) and work with the producer to ensure the best possible video is used for each news story.
- Establish a continuous dialog with newscast producers to monitor newscast changes and breaking elements.
- Proactively seek interactions and problem-solving conversations with news anchors, MMJ’s and photographers.
- Care and maintenance of video editing equipment to include oversight of spillage on/in equipment and reporting all operating irregularities to the Chief Videographer or engineer on duty immediately.
- Look for and edit the appropriate video and natural sound which will deliver the greatest impact for video teases.
- Edit entire newscasts matching video to scripts.
- Report bad video or audio to the producer before it airs – solving problems before they hit air.
- Shoot video of breaking news and other assignments as needed.
- Maintain a clean and orderly editing bay.
- Record and archive video of breaking news events not auto recorded by in-house systems.
- High school education or equivalent
- Two years of experience and training in news editing
- Knowledge of adobe premiere system
- Knowledge of good editorial practices
- Works effectively in a fast-paced team environment with many urgent deadlines.
Benefits: Medical, dental and vision benefits, as well as other health and wellness benefits, other benefits include short/long term disability, life insurance, AD&D, ID protection, tuition reimbursement, and employee assistance program
Pay: From $13.50 per hour
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Video Editor roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.