Lorien: Creative Designer - Print London, United Kingdom
Flyer Designer is needed in London, United Kingdom.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Location: London, UK
Creative Designer - Print
3 Month Contract
Hybrid (2 days a week in the office)
Our insurance client is looking for a Creative Designer to join them on an initial 3-month contract basis. You will apply your understanding of branding, typography, layout, and data visualization skills to create compelling designs across a range of presentation and report formats.
- A true passion for design, you bring unexpected ideas to the table.
- You can create design concepts for multi-channel projects including video, print, OOH, digital, and events.
- An incredible eye for detail, you take pride in creating work to a very high standard.
- You have a high level of proficiency in all relevant software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc).
- You have a portfolio that demonstrates a proven track record in creating stunning brands (plus some digital).
- Working with the Lead Designer, you can generate new ideas or concepts.
- You follow trends, but most importantly, you know when to use them.
- Strong experience as a Mid-weight/Senior Designer or similar role.
- Experience with Print - Brochures, Banners, Flyers, etc.
- Experience with Editorial work.
- Experience with Adobe Suite.
- Prior knowledge of the Insurance industry is a benefit but not essential.
- Knowledge of Motion Design is a benefit but not essential.
- You can confidently present to clients and senior stakeholders with clarity and impact.
- You are comfortable and engaged in meetings and workshops and can challenge a brief and/or client to get to the best solution.
- A strong verbal and written communicator, you are good with people and highly interactive.
- You are no stranger to shifting priorities and timescales and can keep cool when the pressure is on.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.