As any freelancer will tell you, freelancing can be a bit of an emotional rollercoaster. And what better way to document that rollercoaster than through everyone’s favorite internet staple – GIFs?!
1. When there’s been no work for a while
Every freelancer’s suffered through dry spells where it seems no one on this celestial plane wants to hire you. It’s guaranteed to be a delightful experience.
Luckily, you can always rely on your friends and family for sympathetic comments…
And best of all, you get to repeatedly explain “that’s not how freelancing works“…
2. When you’re asked to do a project for “exposure“
3. When you pitch on a well-paid, interesting project
4. Then landing said project and being totally chill about it…
5. And daydreaming about all that money you will soon have
6. Until the realities of project management sink in
7. When you think you’re done but the client thinks otherwise
Because who doesn’t love revisions?
8. As you realise the deadline is nigh
9. Finally finishing the work at 4:37am
11. The beautiful moment when you get paid
13. Well…until the next dry spell hits
Ready to get hired? At Twine, we have dozens of top-quality jobs being posted each and every day. From design to marketing, development to copywriting – there’s a job ready for your skills. Join the marketplace of creative talent here.