CMC Digital Smart Marketing: Graphic Designer & Content Creator Chattanooga, United States
Graphic Designer is needed in Chattanooga, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: CMC Digital Smart Marketing
Location: Chattanooga, United States
Contract: Contractor, Full Time, Part Time
- Social Media Content Creator:
- Collaborate with team members to develop & execute content strategies for social media.
- Build outside social media partnerships for collaborative content, including internal and client brands.
- Work with our in-house videographer to produce high-class, relevant, and high-performing social reels.
- Produce creative for social media posts and stories using graphics and photography for multiple brands and target audiences.
- Write captivating social media captions for multiple brands and target audiences.
- Schedule and post social media content with attention to peak performance times.
- Monitor and optimize content performance to improve social media tactics.
- Assist in developing monetized social media initiatives, including sponsored posts and reels.
- Graphic Designer:
- Provide graphic design support for a variety of print and digital needs, including internal and client brands, including but not limited to:
- Print ads for magazines
- Websites & landing pages
- Social media ad campaigns
- Email marketing
- Lead magnets and e-books
- Work closely with our website developer & other team members to execute website design.
Qualifications & Skill Set:
- Proven experience and knowledge of graphic design standards and best practices.
- Ability to understand and represent a variety of brand voices and industries through graphic design and social media content.
- Energetic and professional interpersonal skills for building collaborative relationships with business owners and community members both in person and through social media platforms.
- Proficiency in graphic design and social media tools and platforms, such as
- Organic social platforms: Meta Business Suite, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest
- Website platforms & tools: Wordpress, Elementor
- Graphic design tools: Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, ChatGPT
- Not required, but preferred: Wordpress, Elementor, MailerLite, MailChimp, Google Sheets, ClickUp, Slack
- Strong written communication skills (without use of AI).
- Ability to manage projects and time independently.
- Ability to collaborate with co-workers in a constructive manner.
No longer accepting applications
Don't miss out! Drop your email to get notified for Graphic Designer roles
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.