CAPX: Web / Graphic Designer
This job has been crawled from the web.
If you are a computer programmer / developer or a marketing professional, please do NOT apply.
At CAPX, we are disrupting $5 trillion+ corporate financing markets. We enable private equity firms and CFOs to quickly identify and access relevant capital structures and lenders, accelerate transaction execution, and cost-effectively obtain capital greater than $5 million. We have successfully launched over $1 billion in transactions by the end of 2022.
PLEASE SUBMIT LINK TO YOUR PORTFOLIO.
We are looking for a professional with 10+ years of experience designing conversion-driven websites. The primary assignment is to redesign our website at capx.io.
The ideal candidate would be an ardent practitioner of minimalist design - principles established by the Swiss Design and Bauhaus movements. While we are not trying to recreate the early / mid-20th-century designs, we believe that, at times, what is not on the screen communicates more than what is on the screen.
The challenge is to balance design principles with the practical needs of marketing - the design needs to achieve the desired marketing goals for user action and conversion while establishing CAPX brand ethos.
This is a flexible engagement that could be structured on an hourly, weekly, monthly, or project basis. We are looking to develop a long-term relationship with a designer who can help us with all of our visual design needs going forward.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fundamental thinker, willing to be different, experiment, and fail quickly
- Demonstrable interest in visual communication through minimalist designs
- Demonstrable experience with branding/brand design, as well as design of marketing collateral such as banners, landing pages, etc.
- Portfolio that goes well beyond typical template/formula-driven websites and UI schemes
- Excellent grasp of user behavior and user experience fundamentals and standards
- Prior experience of designing for B2B services would be a plus
- Must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in graphic design, human-computer interaction, or similar design-related fields
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $40.00 - $70.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Required)
Work Location: Remote
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.