Ramova Theatre: Freelance Graphic Designer Chicago, IL, United States
Graphic Designer is needed in Chicago, IL, United States.
This job has been crawled from the web.
Client: Ramova Theatre
Location: Chicago, IL
About Ramova Theater:
Ramova is a community and artist owned multi use space within a restored historic movie theater encompassing a 1,500+ capacity live performance venue, an independent brewery, a 200+ capacity live performance and event space, beer garden, grill, and taproom.
Ramova is more than live music, food, and beer. Our team, and by extension this role, will be charged with building a company culture that will create experiences with and for the community at large. Ramova exists to support the southside of Chicago, the greater Chicago area and national music scene, and anyone from near or far who appreciates good music, beer, food, and drinks.
As a Freelance Graphic Designer for Ramova Theatre, your primary responsibility will be to create and execute design solutions that align with the company’s brand identity and marketing objectives. Your work will involve creating visual assets that promote the company’s products and build its reputation among customers and industry peers.
- Working with the Creative Director to develop and maintain brand guidelines that ensure consistency across all brand touchpoints.
- Developing creative concepts and executing designs for marketing, advertising, website, and social media assets.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including marketing, Food & Beverage , and programming, to ensure all design work supports overall business goals per brand guidelines.
- Managing design projects from conception to completion, ensuring deadlines and budgets are met.
- Staying up-to-date on design trends and best practices in the hospitality and theatre industry.
- Working closely with print and production vendors to ensure quality and consistency in final deliverables.
- 1-3 years of experience in brand design, preferably in the concert, beer or beverage industry.
- Strong design skills and proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage projects and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of print production processes and experience working with print vendors.
- A portfolio showcasing strong branding and marketing skills.
- The ability to pivot and sway in a deadline-oriented startup environment.
- Effective communication and time management skills.
At Ramova we work hard to create a culture that embodies our values. One of the ways we accomplish this is through our commitment to being an Equal Opportunity Employer. We make employment decisions by removing bias or prejudice against any employee or applicant’s race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: From $27.00 per hour
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Chicago, IL 60609
How It Works
Create your Profile for Free
Build your Twine portfolio to highlight your skills, and experience, while setting your desired pay rate.
Send Customized Pitches
Pitch for available jobs that match your skills, and access exclusive opportunities that are specifically tailored to your expertise.
Secure Payment Process
Clients make upfront Vault payments held by Twine, ensuring freelancer payment security, with 0% commission for freelancers.